Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Absolutely Beautiful

You really have something to be proud of here. The gameplay mechanics are incredibly simple yet the game itself is not lacking. Your backgrounds and areas were absolutely fantastic, I am at a loss for words at how beautifully the areas were rendered. The characters were enjoyable and the music went perfectly with your serene landscapes. The games length was perfect as well, not to long and drawn out to where the player gets bored, but not too short to where we are longing for more. Great job, I will enjoy seeing more from you in the future.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Wow

I'm not gonna lie, I absolutely loved that game ha ha. I really wasn't expecting too much from this but I'm shocked. It really was fun and cool how you took such a simple concept and turned it into something so fun! It's addicting to say the least to try and find all the secrets. I finished in 700 seconds on my first play through. That was truly a great game, make another please!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Amazing!

Ha ha I like reading the reviews of all the people who are pissed off because they couldn't beat this game. Just because you can't beat it doesn't mean it deserves a zero. Anyway, I thought you did a fantastic job on this game in the overall sense. What I liked so much about this game was the fact that it was so minimal in every sense of the word.

If you can pull off an emotionally driven story like you did using only 3 shades of the same color and some pixels, then you really have a work of art on your hands. I'm not just saying this, I really do believe it takes a great deal of talent to pull something like this off because it is really easy to mess something like this up.

Anywho, I am a HUGE fan of cave story so I guess I just love these emotional pixel games! Great work man keep it up!

The Sea of Glomp The Sea of Glomp

Wow

This game is really quite amazing. I commend you on your ability to give the player a complete sense of being lost and the need to explore! I played this game for an hour or two straight last night and I was only able to get a heart, unlock the chest, and find about 5 items I had no clue what to do with! I would have to say you have accomplished your goal in creating a game that forces us to explore. Keep up the excellent work! Oh and will there ever be a guide for this game?!?! Ha ha.

Kuramu responds:

Thank you. Your post made my day... you seem to totally get what I'm trying to do.

EscapeTheRidicslyScryRoom EscapeTheRidicslyScryRoom

Ha ha

When I first saw these movies I tried to blam them. Then I realized they won't get blammed so I might as well save them. Besides, they are hilarious!

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

Good Game... Even Better Glitch!

Well upon playing this game for the first time around I played normally and got some alright items and completed the game as a lvl 2 character. Little did I know about the glitch and the random items every time you play. So I played it again and got an f load of wayyyy better items this time around and for some reason the game glitched up and my exp said: "Needed: NaN", which allowed me to lvl up everytime I killed an enemy. This allowed me to complete the game a second time with a lvl 48 character! Ha ha!

Nemo responds:

This game has glitches all over the place and quite honestly, I think there are more that I can list and fix. I'm glad you liked the game though! Thanks for the review!

The Arena The Arena

Good game but...

You get this low score because of the stupid no save function. I was so far into this game, and then the little homo wouldnt run from the battle, so I died and lost it all, thanks alot! Good game though. And great victory song!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

It takes some serious skill...

To pull off a game like this! Great job, keep up the great work!

the classroom the classroom

Dang.....

That was really good and original, very fun. Great ideas and work, Keep it up!

~Riki~

Gofthick tutorials v1.3 Gofthick tutorials v1.3

Very Helpful!

Thanks for the help, I was wondering how you made those cursors. Great job!