Climber (Escalador) Climber (Escalador)

It's Official....

I believe that it is finally official: Newgrounds is insanely desperate for content. Once again, take no offense to this review as I thought your style and concept were good. I am just so tired of all of these sub par flashes getting front page left and right. I think anyone will agree with me when I say that if something like this can get front page nowadays, if we posted stuff we use to post 5 years ago, it would BLOW everything out of the water! Seriously, my flash movies, The Climb 1 and 2 were doing this concept years ago with much greater length and creativity, however, they never once got front page or anything near it. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers I suppose. Anyway, you have a fun concept just make it longer and more detailed, don't use a lame death such as that at the end as a cop-out to finish your flash (believe me I'm guilty of it as well so I know).

Jectoons responds:

Ok. I'll watch your animations... :P

Lin's Dick Lin's Dick

More Nonworthy Front Page Material

Yet again I am let down by my once favorite website to come to and enjoy good quality flash work. Please do not take offense to my review as it is not personal, I am merely speaking from a "veteran" standpoint. I have been with NG for a long time and it truly upsets me to see most of the greats have moved on leaving only sub par flashes such as these to take the spotlight. The flash itself was not good, I give you credit for even making something but it does not excuse the fact that it does not belong on the front page. Normally I wouldn't rant so much but seriously, within the past week we have had "No Big Deal", this flash, and many others that tease us into thinking we will be viewing front page quality material. However, we are let down with what we see. Please do not stop flashing but try harder in the future.

Rent a Ninja Rent a Ninja

Why is this happening?

I'm sorry, I just don't understand where the Newgrounds I used to visit has gone off to. Sub par flashes such as these keep getting front page like there is no tomorrow, I just don't get it. I remember when Newgrounds use to be a place I could come to see some great flashes by some great artists. Now it is just a place of indecency. As for the actual flash movie review; sorry man, but I didn't like this at all. The main reason I say this is because the voices are a complete rip from Jerry Jackson films. The animation and graphics were sub par as well (whether this was intended or not), and the story was NOT original as you used overused elements such as Counter Strike, Ninjas, etc. The length of the film was way too short too. I know I will get bad ratings for this, however, I'm just speaking my honest opinion here. Don't take this review as a put down, keep on flashing.

efkimo responds:

I agree.

Reiko - The Piggy Bank Reiko - The Piggy Bank

Front page?

I'm sorry but this just isn't worthy of front page in my opinion. Your sketches were nice, but your animation was sub par and the sound was absolutely horrible. What I find amusing is the fact that this site is all about animations yet this film had perhaps 3 seconds worth of actual animation. Once again, I'm sorry if I sound harsh but I just feel that a "flash" such as this doesn't belong amongst the other front pagers such as Owls and Super Mario Hyadain.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome!

You have brought us yet another awesome movie, however, I do have to agree that this one was a little on the short side. It was still funny though and I am glad to see you are still continuing the awesome series because quite frankly a lot of the other copy cat attempts here on Newgrounds are an embarrassment to your work. Oh and to the moron ( metalKoRn) who reviewed this and gave it a 5 and complained about the pronunciation of Gaiden: you need to learn some things before you speak. Gaiden is a Japanese word therefore his pronunciation will differ from English.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Eh....

I'm sorry but I have to agree with some of the others about this submission. It isn't a bad submission to say the least, the audio is good as well as the camera work, sadly though I don't think it deserves to be number one on a flash related site. As others have mentioned, waterlollies takes insane amounts of time and skill to produce that level of flash work. Thats just my two cents though.

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

Not quite...

Your animation is very good and so is your art style. However I didn't like the fact that many of his powers were completely ripped from other sources. I know its difficult to be original when almost everything has been done before but the bullet stopping could have been left out. I feel this flash is very good but I'm not quite sure it deserves rank #1. Keep up the good work though!

The Dew The Dew

I don't understand...

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why movies like this keep getting through the portal. No offense to the author, but I'm sure he as well as us realizes how pointless and time wasting this is. It looks like you have potential talent though, so please use it constructively.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Ha ha, I sense jealousy.

Like the last reviewer stated, you are obviously jealous becuase it became so popular and you didn't like it. Get over it, if you didn't like it then don't watch it. Tom how could you put this on front page?!

"The Fall" "The Fall"

I agree with Crowchild.

That was a good flash with good graphics, but personally im glad the CC is gone. Im not trying to be mean but it took no animation skill and the voices were just plain annoying, and it was all a bunch of gay ass shit anyway. "B! this is 1377! B!! What the hell was a B? Anyway, great flash, sorry for you loss of the clock crew.